Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The sun is shining, the tank is clean...

Day 28
Alton Baker Park
60 minutes 



Since today was such a beautiful day I decided to drive out to Alton Baker to do my run and since I had spare time today I wanted to get another long run in. It is the perfect place to do it. I ran from the beginning of Pre's Trail in the parking lot of Alton Baker all the way over to Springfield's Island Park. It was great, although not as much fun as running with a friend, but still very good. The last ten minutes or so my lungs started acting up but this is the first time I have noticed since I started running. Maybe something in the air. It was a beautiful day completed with a beautiful run! 

Day 27
Tredmill
30 minutes





I had to get up at 6am in order to get my run in today and since it was still dark out I didn't want to run outside. Better safe than sorry so I ran on the treadmill at my apartment's gym. Talk about boring! The picture is one I took on another run awhile ago but I thought I would put it on here. Aren't they cute!! I got the weirdest look from someone at the bus stop when I was taking the picture too. Probably thought I was crazy haha maybe he was right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment