Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finding Beauty in the Little Things

Day 26
Echo Hollow Bike path
35 minutes

While I'm running there are so many things going through my head. It really helps me think and get my thoughts in order and while I was running today I starting thinking about the things around me. I am so go go go all the time I hardly stop to admire my surroundings. So today I took a couple of pictures of things that were beautiful or unique. They're not breath-taking like the top of a mountain but beautiful in their own way.

 So I'm working on slowing it down and taking the time to appreciate the world around me because you only live once.
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein 

Also while I was running on the bike path I found a little park!  It has a bark trail that goes around it that would be amazing for repeats! I don't know how long the loop is. I think it's a little larger than 400 meters but really cool to find. It takes about 12-14 minutes to get there so perfect warm up and cool down to and from.


Work out time? We'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment