Sunday, April 3, 2011

Run Run Run

I apologize for my lateness lately. Between school, work, homework, and volunteering it comes last but I am still running!! :)
Day 40

Day 39
Barger
40 min

The weather was just lovely today! I left my phone at home so that it wouldn't get ruined. It went from sunny, rainy, to hailing sideways (ouch). The hail balls were huge (to me at least). It was a good run. My leg felt better today so hopefully it'll feel better tomorrow.


Day 38
Treadmill at UO

I had to work this evening and I was in class late so I wasn't going to get a chance to run unless it was in the morning. It wasn't light yet so I just hung out in the gym and ran. Safety first.

Day 37
Gym
30 min running
30 min eliptical

I was having problems with my leg so I decided to run inside and split up the cardio. I still want to keep up my fitness so I went hard on the elliptical.  No pictures... Let's just say the view is less than exciting.

Day 36
Gym 60 min Elliptical.  Weights.
Amazon
30 minutes

 I have decided to do the gym to make up for the fact that I'm not running a long time on the trails.
This was super creepy as I was running by there were a ton of crows up in the tree "cawing". Kinda creeped me out.

 My new frees! I really like them! I was a little sad gettin them dirty.
For some reason my left leg has been bugging me from the hip down.

Day 35
Gym. 30 min elliptical.
Campus Streets
30 min

These are both on the way up to Pre's Rock. I really enjoyed both of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment